To move around you must have one of the following 3 documents:
1) Travel certificate (Attestation de déplacement dérogatoire) for these reasons:
- Commuting to and from work, or an education or training establishment, professional travel that can’t be postponed, travel for a competition or examination.
- Travel to buy supplies necessary for professional activity, essential purchases in establishments whose activities remain authorised, order pick-up and home deliveries;
- Consultations, examinations and care that can’t be provided remotely & the purchase of medication;
- Travel for compelling family reasons – for example, assistance to vulnerable and precarious people or childcare;
- Displacement of people with disabilities and their carers;
- Short trips, within the limit of 1 hour per day and within a 1 kilometre radius of your home, linked either to the individual physical activity of people (excluding collective sporting practice & any proximity to other people), either for a walk with only people grouped together in the same home, or for the needs of pets;
- Judicial / administrative summons and to attend a public service;
- Participation in missions of general interest at the request of the administrative authority;
- Travel to pick up children from school and for their extracurricular activities.
2. Proof of professional travel (Justificatif de déplacement professionnel); this is for salaried workers only.
It must be signed by your workplace. It’s valid for the whole duration of lockdown so you don’t need to fill in a new form daily . Self-employed and independent workers should fill the normal travel certificate and choose the first option / box.
3. Evidence of school trip (Justificatif de déplacement scolaire); to be signed by the school.
Valid for the whole duration of lockdown so you don’t need a new form daily for school run There’s no mobile version. You use the mobile form for extracurricular activities until the main printed form is signed.
All forms are found here including the mobile version:
Actualites/L-actu-du- Ministere/Attestations-de- deplacement
Other things to note:
Lockdown regulations for Port Vauban
Pleasure boating/leisure activities are prohibited: Leisure activities are prohibited until December 1st included. Pleasure boating activities are therefore prohibited. It is forbidden to go on your pleasure boat for a sea trip or even just for maintenance.
Professional maritime navigation is allowed: A non-exhaustive list of cases where you are authorised to sail in a professional context only: sea trials carried out by a professional crew, vessels engaged in a commercial activity (professional diving and fishing, bunkering, convoying, towing etc).
You live aboard your pleasure boat: It is therefore considered as your home. It is forbidden for you to go out at sea in the context of leisure navigation.
Special case/access to the port of a new yacht: Special access can be given to pleasure boats coming from a port not concerned by the national lockdown. Only the port authority is in a position to grant or deny you access to the port. If you are granted access, however, you will be prohibited from leaving the port for the duration of the lockdown.
Shipyard activities: Professional activities are maintained. Nevertheless, yacht owners are not allowed to carry out intra-port towing themselves. It will be advisable to entrust this task to the professional in charge of the intervention on the vessel. The Port Vauban teams are of course at your disposal to offer you this service and to assist you.
Moving on docks and platforms: During the entire duration of the lockdown, any movement is prohibited unless you have your certificate of movement and it authorises you to do so. These areas are part of the public domain, and recreational meetings are prohibited.