- A (7)
- Air Conditioning (2)
- Aircraft & Helicopter Charters/ Ground Handling (3)
- Airfreight / Couriers / Shipping/ Containers & Storage (2)
- Airlines & Airports (1)
- B (9)
- Banking & Financial Services (1)
- Bilge / Fuel / Tank Cleaning & Waste Disposal Services (1)
- Boatyards/ Shipyards/ Haul Out (5)
- Books & Charts/ Navigational Management (2)
- C (15)
- Canvas & Covers (1)
- Car, Motor Bike & ATV Rentals (1)
- Carpentry - see also Woodwork (1)
- Catering – see also Events (1)
- Cell Phones / Communication/ Data Roaming / Internet Access (1)
- Chandleries (2)
- Chauffeurs / Limousines (2)
- Cigars (1)
- Compass Services (1)
- Crew Accommodation / Crew Houses (1)
- Crew Placement / Relief Captains (2)
- Crew Training / Courses (1)
- Crew Uniforms & Embroidery (1)
- D (4)
- Data Roaming – see also Cellphones/Communication (1)
- Dive Centres/ Equipment/ Commercial Underwater Services (1)
- Drone Services – see Photography (2)
- Domestic Renovations (2)
- Interior Design (1)
- Painting & Decorating (1)
- E (7)
- Electrical / Electronics & Audio / Visual Systems (1)
- Environmental Products & Groups (1)
- Events - Catering / Equipment Rental / Party Planners / Venues (5)
- F (6)
- Ferry Services / Water Taxis / Luxury Water Transfers (1)
- Florists (2)
- Fuel Bunkering / Oils & Lubricants (3)
- G (5)
- Galley Hardware & Chef Supplies / Household Goods & Appliances (3)
- General Hardware Stores (1)
- Graphic Design (1)
- H (6)
- Hairdressers/ Beauty Salons / Spas (2)
- Hotels & Resorts / Eco-Resorts (1)
- House/Villa Rentals (2)
- Hydraulics & Hydraulic Winches (2)
- I (7)
- Insurance – Medical, Personal & Yacht (1)
- Interiors (6)
- Carpets & Upholstery (2)
- Interior Cleaning Services (2)
- Interior Design & Refit (1)
- Mattresses (1)
- Soft Furnishings / Linens / Tableware / Floral decoration / Art (5)
- Yacht Mats (1)
- L (3)
- Laundry Services (2)
- Leatherwork / Cladding (1)
- M (7)
- Mechanical Engineering / Parts / Equipment (3)
- Medical Services / Pharmacies / Complimentary Therapies & Well Being (3)
- Musicians / Entertainment (1)
- O (1)
- Office Services – Mail, Fax, Stationery (1)
- P (8)
- Painters / Varnishers / Refinishing / Buffing / Paint Protection (4)
- Pest & Cockroach Control (1)
- Photography / Videography (2)
- Printing (1)
- Provisioning (3)
- R (11)
- Refit & Repairs / Project Management (6)
- Refrigeration (2)
- Regattas (1)
- Restaurants, Bars & Cafes (1)
- Rigging & Deck Hardware / Winches (4)
- S (14)
- Safety Equipment / Fire / Liferafts – Supply & Service (3)
- Sails (1)
- Security Services / Bodyguards (1)
- Shipyards – see Boatyards (1)
- Shops & Shopping Centres (2)
- Shoreside Activities (4)
- Signs / Sign writing / Tinting (1)
- Sports & Fitness - Golf / Gyms / Pilates / Yoga (2)
- Surveyors / Naval Architects / C.A.D Plans (3)
- T (4)
- Taxis / Tours / Chauffeurs & Limousines (1)
- Tenders, Jet Skis & Outboards – Sales, Service, Repairs (1)
- Travel Agents (2)
- V (3)
- Virtual Assistants - Pursers, Accounting (3)
- W (12)
- Watermakers / Drinking Water Purification (1)
- Watersports – Kayaking / Kiteboarding / Paddleboarding / Wakeboarding (1)
- Website Development (1)
- Wedding Services - Caterers / Florists / Planners / Photographers / Venues (5)
- Welding / Fabrication / Re-Plating (3)
- Wines / Spirits / Beverages (1)
- Woodwork - Antique Refinishing / Decking / Teak Specialists (1)
- Y (14)
- Yacht / Boat Shows (7)
- Yacht Agents (1)
- Yacht Charter / Yacht Sales (2)
- Yacht Management (2)
- Yacht Services / Concierge Services / Superyacht Logistics (4)
- Yacht Toys - – Rental / Repairs / Sales / Service (3)
- Yacht Transport (1)
Part of the SAF Group, Azur Hélicoptère has become one of France’s leading helicopter companies, specialised in helicopter training and VIP charter flights from the Alps to the French Riviera.
Their team based in Cannes, Nice, St Tropez, Lyon and Monaco, as well as in Geneva and Courchevel during the ski season, is available 24/7, bringing you a tailor-made, top-quality service.
Azur Hélicoptère has a modern fleet of 23 helicopters fully equipped for your comfort, dedicated to VIP transport and flight training.
They offer a full range of single-engine and twin-engine helicopters (Airbus Helicopter, Robinson, Guimbal) ranging from 3 to 6 passengers to meet all your needs, at adapted rates.
You will also be able to take advantage of their 2 luxury EC135 twin-engine helicopters.
• Helicopter transfers
• Heli dining
• Panoramic flights
• Aerial work
• Trial lesson flights
Since 1991, Blue Marine has specialised in naval sanitation providing full service fuel or fresh water tank, bilge and engine room cleaning, waste oil pumping, fuel centrifugation and tank painting.
Servicing the French and Italian Riviera, Blue Marine is governed by strict obligations to meet the following criteria :
The use of vehicles fitted with specialised equipment which comply with ADR regulations, these vehicules are specifically designed to pump, store and to transport oil.
Their employees are highly qualifed technicians, who have received training to APTH standards, which is approved by the Ministry of Transport and are verified by an examination for drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous products.
Their guarantees are in compliance with the current legislation ( Articles R 541-8 et R 541-12 Environnemtal codes ), and they confirm that recycled wastes are treated in accordance with law of waste collection (they work with several authorised waste depots).
Finally their insurance policies cover all risks which are related to their activity, and the use of specialised vehicles, which is a sure guarantee for all clients and third parties.
English-speaking painter offering Interior & Exterior Painting for residential and corporate properties from Mandelieu to Saint Jean Cap Ferrat:
Renovation and refurbishment including painting walls, installing and painting cornices in rental properties, villas and holiday homes.
Aesthetic improvements including painting wooden shutters, rust removal and painting of security gates and grilles.
Exhibition stand painting for major events such as Cannes Film Festival, Cannes Lions, MIPCOM, MIPIM, Tax Free Cannes and Monaco Yacht Show.
Free no-obligation quotes.
Located a short distance from Port Vauban, Gabier’ N Rigs offers traditional rigging services for modern and classic sail boats including hydraulic equipment works, splicing of all kinds, leather work and more.
Large choice of lines, wires and lifting ropes and can also provide load testing.
HEM (Hydro Electrique Marine) with its head office in Antibes, France is Europe’s leading brand for fresh water generation systems and services for superyachts. The services of Echo Marine located in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, have been sold under the HEM brand since October 2019.
As members of Evac Group, HEM are able to provide a fully comprehensive range of solutions and services including fresh water generation, vacuum collection, wastewater treatment, ballast water management, dry and wet waste systems, hull corrosion protection, and marine growth prevention.
Services they offer include:
Onboard and remote diagnostics
Onboard service and repair
Onboard water testing
Onboard systems analysis and surveys
Headed by founders Katie and Max, HMS aim to ease your responsibilities with tailor made support packages, ensuring that your yacht is expertly maintained, and always ready to go at a moments notice.
Cleaning / Washdown
Luxury water toys and tender rentals
Exterior crew (adhoc / per day)
Quotation for engineering works
Welcome Hamper (each visit)
Interior Deep Clean
Regular Cleaning Schedules
Full Laundry Services, including fresh bedding and towels each visit
Interior crew (adhoc / per day)
LOGISTICAL AND CONCIERGE SERVICES
Travel: Transfers, Rental Vehicles, Travel Arrangements
Reservations: Restaurants, Hotels, Clubs
Yacht transportation and deliveries
Registration / Legal management
Training and certification
Winterization / storage
Boat yard management
Jocelyn Passeron is a yachting and luxury lifestyle photographer based in France.
Since 1999, he has developed strong relationships with many of yachting’s leading companies and his creative photography has appeared in major international yachting publications and websites.
His love for the ocean and adventure has seen Jocelyn travel the world to document the finest motor yachts, sailing yachts, interiors, events and landscapes.
Projects vary from documenting entire builds for shipyards, to yacht interiors for charter brochures or sailing photos for regattas. Past and present clients include yacht brokers, shipyards, designers, marine suppliers, regattas and yacht shows.
Skilled at still or motion photography on board, boat-to-boat, from the shore, quays, chase boats as well as aerial shots from helicopters
Advanced understanding of variables such as weather, lighting, wind conditions, wet surfaces, fast-moving boats
Jocelyn is based in Antibes during the Med season, and available for commissioned jobs worldwide.
Midi Froid provides yachts from Saint-Tropez to Monaco with reliable advice, sales, servicing and repairs of marine air conditioning and refrigeration products and systems.
Distributors for Frigomar, representing Waeco Dometic mini fridge, Scotsman ice makers, Calpeda pumps, Frigomar Dealer and Osmosea desalinisator. Also: Frigit, Condaria, Webasto, Hoshizaki, Marine air, Cruisair, Uline Raritan.
The company's product range includes:
• Marine air conditioning and refrigeration units
• Icemakers and ice machines
• Cold rooms
• Fan coils
• Spare parts
In 2012, Monaco Marine extended its network along the Côte d’Azur by purchasing the shipyard in Antibes. Opposite the Quai des Milliardaires, this 8000sqm site is ideally situated and contributes to the development of top class services for vessels in Antibes and surrounding areas.
Facilities include: 200t & 80t Travelifts, chandlers and workshops equipped with latest technology equipment. Monaco Marine Antibes offers yacht painting and repairing, designing, naval architecture, engineering, carpentry, metal work, interior, rigging, electrical works, and piping services.
French/British accredited marine surveyor and naval architect Eric Ogden and marine surveyor Simon Malnoë are available worldwide for pre-purchase marine surveys, insurance survey, accident investigations, expert witness, vessel appraisal or damage surveys on any yacht.
Extensive knowledge of classification societies. ABYC Corrosion certified. Can prepare Stability information Booklets approved by MCA and Classification societies for vessels of all sizes.
Eric Ogden: Menber of FRINA, MYDSA, FCMS, SNAME, SAMS® AMS®
Simon Malnöe: Member of MRINA, MYDSA, SAMS® AMS®
Comprehensive and detailed reports are written in English or French.